BY GENERIC

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Swiss Chocolate Whey & Casein Blend Dietary Supplement: Award winning taste Instant mixability see more...

Erin H.
This product is very expensive, but I believe it's more effective and tastes WAY better than other products on the market. I use this as a recovery protein drink after my long runs. I've mixed this with both plain water and almond milk and the taste is still fantastic. The ingredient list is also high quality and ratios can't be beat. This product has high protein content, low sugar, with a taste that is better than anything else. Another thing I like is that the mix is pretty fine, so you don't end up with big blobs of powder even when you shake it up with water.
Zofia M.
I have tried this supplement in the past and it is effective. I would say it tastes better than it's Rich Chocolate counterpart, but still expensive.