BY GENERIC

Dymatize Elite Gourmet French Vanilla Whey & Casein Blend Dietary Supplement: Award-winning taste Instant mixability see more...

Jessica G.
Used this for years. Very good tasting low calorie protein. It is very good and the best in smoothies. I saw lots of results while taking this protein.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
Elite protein brand is the best taste good with water ... sometimes I use almond milk
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
I bought this in vanilla crème and I have to say, compared to other protein powders this one tasted so much better. It's also a protein blend of both casein and whey, which works perfectly in my workout schedule because go in the evening. So I get the benefits of the fast acting protein (whey) right after my workout and the slow acting protein (casein) for constant muscle growth and repair throughout the night. I normally take it with just milk or blend it up with milk and a banana (Taste just like banana pudding).
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
I actually think that this blends and tastes well with just water alone. (start with a smaller amount and work your way up) I use a mixing cup with a Jaxx in it. The powder itself also has a nice taste (unlike some other brands). So if you happen to still get a small clump, don't be afraid lol :) This definitely tastes like french vanilla. Adding a tiny bit of milk will only enchance the flavor! (2 tbsp milk, with water, 1 scoop ) When I use two scoops, I can only use water or it's too much... too thick! personal preferences :) Great flavor! My go to!
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
I usually drink my shakes with just water so i don't add calories to my diet, this doesent tastes so good with water but i mixed it with milk and a tb spoon of peanut butter and it was the bomb.