BY DYLAN'S CANDY BAR

• "Just sucks that the paper gets stuck to it." in 1 review
  • "I always loved these as a child." in 1 review
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I love Dylan's Candy Bar! The staff is always so friendly and helpful when it comes to suggesting new items to try. It is an expensive product, but the experience is worth the price. The NYC store is my all time favorite to visit. No matter how old you are, it's always such a colorfully enjoyable experience to see all of the new candies available.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Holy flash back of the good ole days!!!!! These sugary dots do not have a tone of flavor and are fun for kids and adults to eat. These always remind me of my childhood when I am eating these. Simply peel them off the paper and pop them in your mouth.
Jenny H.
Dylan's Candy Bar in NYC is a destination unto itself and carries many of your favorite brands of sweets but DON'T miss their own branded candy bars! They often have them on sale, sometimes for members only (loyalty card membership is free), and have INCREDIBLE flavors and fun special edition bars - this summer they had one for Independence Day with pop rocks to simulate fireworks!

Our favorites are the SMores, peanut butter, cake batter and toffee flavors but there are TONS to choose from (milk and dark) so you are sure to find your own favorite too!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
I thought for ages that my favorite candy as a child was candy buttons until I recently tried them again and spent more time trying to efficiently pick the paper off the back of these sugary little guys than I did actually eating them. I guess when you're a kid you either have smaller fingers to pick off the paper or you just ate them, paper and all!
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
This was a cute candy store. It was like a candy wonderland inside. The one in Chicago is pretty big and is even fun to walk around in. I found the price to be quite expensive 7 something for only half a pound.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
Omg, i have not seen these candy dots in years. These used to be my favorite candy when I was little. I can even remember my mom telling me at my first birthday party I stuck one of these up my nose. Lol. The only thing that is bad about these get paper always got stuck to them. But even though they are hard to find when I do come across those I always have to buy them
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
This is the one place I must go to whenever I head into the city. It has those childhood candies that you thought have been discontinued but, they have them. Brings back memories to when I was a kid. I love how they have celebs and their favorite candies too. It's the one store I could spend quite sometime in. I never know which candies to choose from.
Lilah W.
I remember walking to the candy store as a kid and buying these for a dime. They were more fun than tasty, and like others have mentioned, they do stick to the paper, but I didn't mind. They are not a favorite nowdays, but they bring back fond memories.
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy buttons are always so nostalgic, now that we've all grown, we now know that they are just sugar stuck to paper, and you'll consume more paper then candy, but you always have to sneak a couple sometimes just to bring back the memories that they kept.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Not a fan.. they aren't as sweet as id like and don't have much flavor. you always feel like your getting some paper too. not worth it for all the trouble to actually eat them.
Laurie S.
Do you think if they were put on another type of paper, they would stick less?!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Never had these what candy are they similar to ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay how many of you ate these as kids? I remember always tasting paper lol🍬🍬🍬