BY DYKEM

OEV1240: Features: -No hazardous chemicals such as 1,1,1-trichloroethane, chlorofluorocarbons, or chlorinated solvents-Capacity Vol.: 16 oz-Packing Type: Aerosol Can-Odor/Scent: Sweet Solvent-Applicable Materials: Glass, Metals, Plastic-Removes: Grease, Ink, Oil, Paint. see more...

Tachalina M.
Hilmar, CA
Christine K.Waukesha, WI10 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I'm a new mom and was pregnant for Christmas. I found an idea on Pinterest called a Daddy's Toolbox and for Christmas I decided to make one for my husband. What a Daddy's toolbox is a toolbox that you fill with diapers, wipes, and anything else baby related. I bought one of these Johnson's Baby Take Along packs and put it in the toolbox. We currently are on our first trip as a family and I highly recommend getting one of these packs to bring with you. Even if you're on a trip to the grocery store or even to the park. We have all the essentials and their so small you can put them just about anywhere.
Isabel D.
I have heard a lot of good reviews on this product definitely looking forward to try this
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
Is this good for auto clean up?