Dye-Free Allergy Relief, Diphenhydramine HCl, 25mg, 24ct, by Equate, Compare to Benadryl Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS

BY EQUATE #27 in Allergy & Sinus

Dye-free allergy relief. Diphenhydramine HCl, 25mg. Antihistamine. Relieves: *sneezing *runny nose *itchy,watery eyes *itchy throat. Compare to Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy LIQUI-GELS active ingredient. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea P.
I’ll never understand why people don’t buy generic (Equate) when I‎t is exactly the same and cheaper. I️ worked in the pharmacy at a Walmart and the pharmacist always suggest Equate brand so customers can save money. This is one example of medicine that worked for me and didn’t have to pay triple the price for the brand name!
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
I am prone to breaking out in hives randomly, especially if I am under a lot of stress so I carry these everywhere as they are more cost-effective than Benadryl to have in multiple locations. I can tell you they work just as well and just as fast as Benadryl at a fraction of the cost and I highly recommend them.
Kiefer M.
Fargo, ND
These are a life saver when allergy season is in full force. These work just as effectively as name brand products at half the price. They are great and make it so I can think and function even during allergy season. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.
Stephanie H.
Powell, TN
This product works just as well as Benadryl at a cheaper price; so why pay more? Would definitely recommend to anyone with allergies (or living with someone who has 3 cats & doesn't clean their litterboxes!!!) I take 1 at bedtime & all is well the next morning!
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
My allergies are TERRIBLE and this is my go to product to help cope with them. It's definitely on par with competing brands and I will continue to purchase. I generally use it throughout spring and fall. I do recommend this product for others to try.
Anna B.
We keep these in our hiking daypack just in case we have to deal with the unexpected. It's also great that my vet recommended we keep these in hand for if our dog has an allergic reaction, so we don't have to carry separate meds for her.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
If you have allergies as bad as I do, it's like clockwork. You know when it's coming. These are an adorable and reliable way to relieve your symptoms fast! I always keep this handy for every season and you should too!
Courtney H.
When I use these it’s gives me relief but I’m usually drowsy. I bought them because I’m a college student and on a budget. They worked in relieving some of the symptoms but for me it didn’t stop my runny nose
VCAS710 R.
Fantastic value for what you get in the store brand versus the name brand. The fact that it is dye-free is wonderful because my bladder and Interstitial Cystitis flares when I take medication with dyes in them so the less I can take dyes in them the better. I also use this medication for my cat for his allergies poor little guy get so bad he gets bald patches. It was Veterinarian approved to give him these tablets based on weight. I prefer to get this brand to any others.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
This stuff is a life saver for me. I use it at least 4 times a week. Not only does it immediately unclog your nose, but it also helps you sleep, especially with a cup of hot tea. Works better than more expensive brands for a fraction of the price! I already recommend this to everybody I know. I will obviously continue to buy these.