BY DWELL

• "I get so many great ideas and so much inspiration from dwell." in 5 reviews
Krystal W.
Austin , TX
Like to look through this mag for inspiration but wish they featured more interiors.
Stephanie J.
Hayden, ID
I remember first seeing Dwell casually laying on a side table in a little clothing and home boutique, downtown Boulder, CO. Immediately drawn to the bold colored font of its title and the supremely modern feel of the design it held within, it was love at first glance. This has to be one of my top 3 favorite home magazines. Each issue perfectly styled- From the cover shot and headlines, you know what to expect when you open it up. Flowing with the trends, but on the more modern level- This magazine is a home decorator or design lovers dream.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
In school for my interior design curriculum I was assigned checking this out and reading it from our school library. Every week we were assigned a different design magazine. Of all of the assigned, this was definitely my favorite. It featured great ideas, and beautiful interiors. Though personally I lean more toward the country style, this more modern magazine tops my list of the many, many publications I have read.
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
Probably one of my top favorite magazines for interior design and architecture. This magazine is great for what is going on in the architectural world. Its showcases a lot of modern architecture. Great for inspiration if you are a designer in the field or not. It also has a lot of good articles that are quite interesting on a variety of topics about design.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I used to subscribe to this magazine but left after feeling like it was a lot of repeat articles with similar styling. I'm wondering if the magazine ever considers different style and approaches? I am seeing a lot of contemporary and modern homes in the articles that are quite beautiful but I would love to see some alternative designs.
Robin O.
Dothan, AL
Dwell thinks of Modernism as a frame of mind. The magazine has a flexible, not dogmatic, approach to design. It shows great homes in the context of society and place. The magazine is full of fantastic home tours, recommendations for new products, and endless ideas.
I always look forward to new issues!
Aanya J.
I used to order this as a space filler and to look at the pictures. After a while, though, I felt as though it got a little repetitive and I cancelled the subscription since I wasn't huge on architecture. If you are, though, you should read it!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I was first introduced to this magazine back in design school and I thought it was such a different magazine compared to the other design/home decor ones out there. It's a fun, inspiring one to look at and one my husband will flip through too.
Amber D.
Dwell always has really amazing and unique ideas, and I love to flip through and dream about doing some of what they show. Unfortunately, they tend to not be projects for a realistic budget. At least not realistic in my world.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
DWELL focuses on modern and mid-century design aesthetics, and it is really the place to go to look for those styles. While there may be bits and pieces in other magazines, this is one stop shopping, with resources!
Influenster
What day of the month does the new Dwell issue come out?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What is your favorite issue?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
U ever read Dwel
Leanne M.
Springfield, VA
What is it that you love about Dwell as opposed to other home magazines?