Yankee Candle
Dw Home - Relaxing Lavender- 3 Wick Hand Poured Candle Small 1377 Oz Size

Dw Home - Relaxing Lavender- 3 Wick Hand Poured Candle Small 13.77 Oz Size

by Yankee Candle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dw Home - Relaxing Lavender- 3 Wick Hand Poured Candle Small 13.77 Oz Size!
How would you rate this product?
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,435 reviews
Dw Home - Relaxing Lavender- 3 Wick Hand Poured Candle Small 13.77 Oz Size uploaded by Sheri P.
I couldn't find the UPC for the actual since I purchased, which was lavender Sage, so I'm using this. It is a blend of sense with Wild Greens, Citrus infused lavender, warm Woodland Moss mixed with English chamomile and Sage. It's absolutely an incredible, spa-like scents that is so relaxing and smells delicious. DW home makes wonderful candles.
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Dw Home - Relaxing Lavender- 3 Wick Hand Poured Candle Small 13.77 Oz Size uploaded by Lupita T.
Love this candles my favorite from all candles 🕯 so far..They last for ever and my two favorite scents are FRENCH LAVENDER ENHANCED WITH HERBAL MINT ,SOOTHING JASMINE AND VIOLET ......and APPLE WREATH IS THE OTHER ONE i always get compliments when people comes over my house because how delicious my house smells as soon as I open the door 🚪 what I like about this candles is that they don’t smell. like something is burning 🔥 will recommend and continue to delight in this paradise of scents.
Jocelyn S.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing, doesn’t leave soot and it last long. I can’t wait to find more at my local store.

Looking for your answer?