Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome Fragrancesdw home
Lavender Chamomile Richly Scented Candle Small Single Wick Hand Poure

by dw home

Richly Scented of an herbaceous blend of fragrant lavender and soothing chamomile with notes of bergamot and a hint of wild musk. 4 oz. 1 Wick (pack of 3)

Dw Home Lavender Chamomile Richly Scented Candle Small Single Wick Hand Poured 4 Oz (3 pack)

I’ve been searching for a fabulous lavender candle forever. Where May I find this? How long is the burn time? Does it burn evenly in the jar?
Does DW have a Capri Blue Volcano (Anthropologie) dupe?
Start your review of Dw Home Lavender Chamomile Richly Scented Candle Small Single Wick Hand Poure...!
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,692 reviews
This is absolutely one of the best smelling candles I have ever had. I am very partial to candles that have a spa type of sense. One of my favorite sentence is the combination of honey and lavender. It is just wonderful and soothing. I have one in my yoga room and one in my bedroom. The glass said it comes and it is a beautiful home bird yellow orange and purple, very reminiscent of a sunset. I definitely recommend it.
Nadia K.
Richardson, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this scent. Always next to my bed. It has a calming scent that puts me in a better mood. Dw Home candles are my new favorite😍
Quisheika  R.
Griffin, GA
Dw Home Lavender Chamomile Richly Scented Candle Small Single Wick Hand Poure... uploaded by Quisheika  R.
This is not the candle I have i just tag this one because they are by the same brand .my candle was bought out the store so it wasn't online.I have the maple cinnamon latte scented candle and when I tell you you the scent have the entire house smelling like a cinnamon latte I got it from Marshall's it was a great find it by the brand DWHOME.Its a must have for your candles collection .
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I picked these AMAZINGGG!!! smelling candles up from one of my local TJmaxx stores and I'm soooo glad that I did. These candles smell great, the throw from these candles are awesome and they all remind me of fall. My favorite one is the sweet potato pie candle, it just smells so yummy. I recommend these candles to everyone and did I mention I only paid $7.99 a piece for all three.
Julia R.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Attention all candle lovers! This scent is too good to be true. Light this candle before bed and your room is instantly soothed and calm.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This fragrance is wonderful and is very strong! My family all use this candle in their homes . It just smells wonderful
Ylluz C.
Cypress, TX
I’m obsessed with DW home candles. I have never imagined to find something beside bath and body works that actually smell good. My favorite scent is Sandalwood myrrh ❤️ you can find them at homegoods for half of the regular price
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,539 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
He’s kind of smells so great they are so wonderful I love all of them pros they always smell good kinds they are kind of expensive but worth it I would highly recommend anyone looking for a delicious smelling candle this fall
Jacey G.
The best candles ever! They smell so strong and last for many burning hours! They have the cutest packaging to match any home decor!
Cali  S.
Spring Hill, KS
These candles, just wow! The fragrance is strong and lasts a long time even after you blow out the candle. I’ve tried different kinds of DW home candles and I’ve yet to be disappointed. The packaging is beautiful which is a bonus. The price is worth the quality you receive. By far my favorite candle brand.