BY DVM PHARMACEUTICALS

SynoviG3 soft chews are a comprehensive nutritional joint health supplement in a moist and easy-to-chew treat for dogs. Recommended for dogs by veterinarians to support joint function and flexibility, and to help strengthen joint cartilage. see more...

• I feed my dog this joint formulation everyday and it is super sof...10 Answers
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
This. Is. Really good for my dogs he doesn't mind taking them he can swallow them with out any trouble and he doesn't seem to dislike the taste and he doesn't throw them away I think they. Work. Well.
Jen C.
I feed my dog this joint formulation everyday and it is super soft so my dog loves it! It also has omega 3 so it helps not only her joints but also shines her coat! my dog loves it so much!
Tachina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Good for my dog, soft chewy, keeps them healthy and loooking good, also give them the energy they need for the day
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My dog loves these and they are a nice soft texture and they are so good for his joints
Jen C.