BY DUX

Buy on Walmart
Melanny G.
I'm super obsessed with these crackers.My fav especially since it's whole wheat !!! Healthy crackers I love to snack on when I want a quick snack! I purchase these many times. I would recommend this to everyone !
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Really delicious! And they pretty much go with everything! Even kids love them! Would definitely recommend, also very affordable
Trinidad P.
Foodie Expert
Great tasting wheat crackers. I also love the fact they're conveniently packed with a good size portion for a on the go snack.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with these crackers. Even my mom hides them from me. Sometimes I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
saida p.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this crackers..when i was small i ate a lot of this with coffee.. my husband and my baby loves it too..
Vaneisha H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yummmy, great snack when l'm at work. Hot a few of my co-workers hooked on them also
marimal b.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers they really go with everything but i love them with cheese
Diana A.
I am a big fan of crackers lol even my bf calls me the " cracker monster" :P I really recommend this Dux wheat crackers they are crispy, have just the right amount of salt and go well with everything.
Keiline O.
Foodie Expert
Love these a lot doesn't even taste nasty very good for u and tasty 😍😍😍😍😍
kathe o.
Colombia
Estas galletas son de las mejores que he probado, me gusta mucho que tengan ese sabor un tanto dulce que las caracteriza, pero tambien las distingue de otras galletas integrales, ademas se pueden llevar a cualquier lugar
kathe o.
Colombia
Con que acompañas tu dux integral ?