BY DUWOP

Combines lip venom plumping formula with perfect glosses;Hydrates lips for shiny finish;Offers variety of shades see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen A.
Lip Venom is the OG of lip plumpers. It stings so much and it does plump your lips for a few minutes but it doesn’t really last. It’s fun to experiment with but I don’t care that much about changing the shape of my lips to buy I again.
Amanda L.
Love the pigmentation on the classic lip venom formula. Super shiny and the best plumping formula lip gloss I’ve found! Angled tip makes application much easier than the smaller wands of lip venoms other glosses. Only a little bit expensive, but it lasts a long time.
Sophia B.
I have a few of these and I LOVE them except for how sticky they are. They're all super pigmented, the plumping effect is great and in my opinion they're long last. Unfortunately if it's windy or I have my hair down the tackiness can be a bit too much, so I don't find myself reaching for these as much as I wish i did.