DuWop Private Lipstick uploaded by Sarah F.

BY DUWOP

Private Nude. Private Lipstick, a color-changing lipstick that morphs into each woman s personal shade, is the first of its kind to transform a single shade of lipstick into an endless variety of hues. This silky lipstick goes on smooth, and the rich pigment changes within five minutes to leave behind the ultimate perfect shade. Private Lipstick s proprietary formula includes a blend of three naturally derived pigments - annatto, hibiscus, and henna - and the technology behind the classic "mood lipsticks" of the seventies to provide a shade that adapts to suit each individual s coloring. Annatto lends a rich pigment base, while hibiscus flowers offer gentle antiseptic properties, and henna leaves behind a long-lasting stain. Additiona. see more...

• Does this lipstick have a specific shade or is it a "mood" lipsti...2 Answers
  • How long does it stay on? 1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick have a specific shade or is it a "mood" lipsti...1 Answers
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
Love this in Private Red! It's my go-to holiday shade. It changes person-to-person, and, I think, based on your current skin tone (aka if you're paler in the winter, it adjusts.) Unfortunately, there is no red or dark lipcolor on Earth that doesn't eventually turn to stupid, horrible-looking lip lines. Only reason for 4/5 stars.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Astoria, OR
O i love this when I use it my lips always feel and look so smooth and the red is just so radiant!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried the brand but the color is OMG BEAUTIFUL I would LOVE to get my hands on that and wouldn't mind trying out this brand to see if I like it or not.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
North Berwick, ME
On the rare occasions I wear a red lipstick, this is the one I reach for. It's moisturizing and has a slight plumping effect. Depending on your skin tone, it can look more brick or more cherry. I'm looking forward to trying the "Private Nude" shade for something I can wear every day.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Flushing, NY
Never tried this but the packaging and the color looks really really good. Would love to try this out
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Got this lipstick in the shade Private Nude, this is my first time with a DuWop product. It is amazing! The color goes perfectly with any makeup look I do! I got it from Shoppers Drug Mart, and am considering buying another color! Very moisturizing! Would recommend!
lily m.
lily m.
bolton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mini version of it, and I quite enjoy it. Colour is pretty intense especially for the nude, on my lips it tends to look slight darker drown than what I usually wear, but the formula is very nice, it applies very evenly is moisturizes well
Mina M.
Does this lipstick have a specific shade or is it a "mood" lipstick and is different on every person?
Casey V.
Casey V.
Saint Clair , Mi
How long does it stay on?