BY DUWOP #52 in Lip Plumper

Plump, prime and condition your lips with DuWop s newest addition, Prime Venom. In response to popular demand, DuWop has created the first matte finish plumping balm infused with the now famous Lip Venom formula. Prime Venom is a satin matte lip balm that leaves your lips supple and conditioned while acting as a primer to help lipsticks go on smoother and last longer. It contains macadamia nut oil, prized for its long lasting, moisturizing properties and the now famous blend of essential oils including cinnamon, ginger and wintergreen that put plumpers on the map.   Now you can have the venom tingle and plumping even when you don t want the shine. Worn under lipstick or gloss, Prime Venom leaves the lips conditioned, fuller and smoothes out the fine lines that can stop lip color from looking its best.  Prime Venom also flushes the lips with natural color so that you don t hav see more...

Buy on Jet.com
joshana n.
Este balm Es buena para hidratar los labios antes de aplicar un labial, si se sufre de labios resecos, este te ayudará a hidratarlos para que luzcas ese labial
Samantha L.
This product hurts and stings, but it totally works!!! I have full lips, but this intensifies the look. worth the money. I would recommend to anyone trying to achieve fuller lips.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Lip Venom. It's not for everyone - but it definitely works. I really love the matte formula.
Claire B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard many great things about venom and its lip plumping power. I have not tried this product yet but I would gladly do so in the future.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This crap hurts, but it totally works!!! I have full lips, but this intensifies the look. worth the money and would love to try more of this type of product!
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the stinging personally and i like that it is a matte furmula perfect for trying to get the kylie jenner look
Angel D.
San Jacinto, CA
Want to try this so bad i love lip plumpling i think this is so cool and i love kylie jenners lips there really perfect but they are fake....
Michelle O.
Winnetka, IL
This product worked alright for me. I liked it a lot but do not overuse it by any means. I agree with some other posters that the cold stinging did last for a while and was annoying. However, I think this product is worth using so give it a try!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness! A balm without the stickiness, matte look, AND plumping! I'm in love!
Janet M.
Madison, WI
This works ok, but I wasn't a fan of the cold stinging that lasts for awhile. I think the Too Faced Lip Injection works a lot better, but again that one stings like heck. I would think about how bad I want plump lips before purchasing! ;p
Anabel M.
Is this better than the one of too faced?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
$20 for a balm?! Any cheaper dupes??
jennifer m.
Where can I buy this? I really like the too faced lip plumper but would love to try a balm. Is it long lasting?