BY DUWOP #87 in Lip Plumper

DuWop's Pink Shimmer Lip Venom has all the pout perfecting power of the original lip plumper but has been reworked to give a pretty pink shimmer. This gloss gives the ultimate bee-stung lips with one sleek sweep. This time with rosey razmataz! Blood rushes to the surface as the blend of essential oils work their magic. Cinnamon ginger jojoba & creamy avocado oils help to create the tingle & provide your lips with a chic sheen. Ultra light in texture & appearance with not the slightest hint of "jam-jar stickiness" DuWop's Pink Shimmer Lip Venom is the ultimate weapon for glamour-puss pout. Celebrity fans of the Venom line include Lindsay Lohan Jennifer Aniston Teri Hatcher and Sienna Miller. Directions of use: Fatten up even the thinnest lip-line with this easy-to-apply gloss. Sweep over the entire top lip with a a firm confident stroke & dot over the lower lip concentrating on the centre for maximum pout power! Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Leah C.
This is one of my favorite products! It really does plump the lips. It has a really strong spicy scent but I enjoy it. It looks great on the lips alone or paired with a lipstick. I do find that it does not play well with matte liquid lips because it does cause patchiness,
Leslie M.
Knoxville, TN
Meh. It made my lips look really glossy, but they didn't feel "plumped". The pink shimmer is okay, and it layers well with lipstick if you want to make you lipstick glossy, but don't expect any actual plumping.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
this used to be available at sephora and in my opinion was the best lip plumping product i’ve tried i wish i still could buy it there because i think it probably works well you can really feel a tingle
Cheyanne S.
Reddick, FL
I've been using this for so many years and it still remains at the top of my list for lip plumper a. I hate lipgloss but this is an exception bc it works so well and it isn't sticky which is the main reason I don't like gloss.
Angela N.
I was so disappointed with this product and disgusted that I spent that much on a sample size lip gloss! It tingles when you apply it so that gave me hope, false hope! It arrived in this cardboard tube that was two or three times as big as the actually product. I've yet to figure out why they did that and the marketing purpose behind that! Once you open the gloss and you pull out the applicator, applied science will tell you or you can just look at the tiny bottle and see that there is hardly any gloss in there. They have to make room for the applicator. This is an overly priced lip gloss with a lot of hype. I suggest saving your money!
Elizabeth M.
This is one of the better lip plumpers I have tried. It gives the right amount of shimmer and Shine. I love that it is made out of natural products. It gives a tingling effect and hydrates my lips for such a long time. It is priced at $17 which is a bit much for the amount you get but I think it is worth it. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out!
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
This is one of the best lip plumping products on the market. It really does plump your lips! Beware that it tingles but it's not painful. I didn't give it 5 stars because at $17 I feel like it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get. I love the pink shimmer though, it's very subtle and looks pretty.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is one of the original lip plumpers. It is super tingling and burns a little but, it really does work. It definitely gives a noticeable plump effect to the lips. If you are sensitive to that minty tingling though this is not for you.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love lip venom! I bought a pack of 3 different ones, and love them all. It is quite a thick and somewhat sticky fluid, but it has a nice burny/tingly feeling and it really does give lips the appearance of plumping up. I feel like I have the sexiest lips when I'm wearing it!
Candice W.
I love DuWop lip venom! If you are interested in purchasing this specific product, be pre-warned that it is thick and sticky but it stays on really good!
Sarah F.
How many colors is there are they thik and sticky and does the colors stay on the lip for long hours or it will come off
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these sticky I need a gloss that is not stick for my cousins wedding ?
Sarah F.
Is it shinne
Iris C.
Se ve genial creen que hidrate lo suficiente los labios?