BY DUWOP

Tabitha M.
It does work very well . However it is hard to use . I have had better success with just regular primers . I feel like if an eyeshadow is pigmented enough it shouldn't need an intensifier . The price point is also. Little steep for such a small amount . If your looking for a product that does what it says it will do and don't mind an extra step or maybe for a special occasion . Then try it why not ?
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
Omg this is exactly what I needed!! I didn't even like eyeshadow before using this as a base because I always wanted it to be as bold as the color before it went on my eyelid. I feel like a make up pro just because the eyeshadow looks perfect now. And it keeps it on for longer!! I love this so much
R E.
This product definitely works!! I was so surprised at how simple it was and how great it looked. I was a little skeptical, but it really intensified my eye shadows!! I would defiantly buy it again, and the price isn't that bad either:)
Kaitren B.
Long Beach, MS
This product is great if you want your eyeshadow to really pop. It makes it brighter with less lines and creases. It also makes your eyeshadow stay on longer.
Jalisa P.
Holland Landing , ON
This works as an amazing base for eye make up! It creates a more dramatic eye make up finish . It lightens your eyes and does exactly what the name of the product states ! Intensifier ! I recommend this product to anyone who loves eye make up !
Felicia L.