BY DUWOP

The original lip plumper! Make your lips full, luscious and bee-stung - naturally. Lip Venom uses pure essential oils of cinnamon, ginger and wintergreen to stimulate circulation, plus jojoba & avocado oils for moisture and shine. Lip Venom was the very first lip plumper on the market, creating the lip plumping category for the beauty industry. The tingly gloss uses essential oils to enhance lips natural color and shape by increasing circulation. The result: fuller bee stung lips. A tingly gloss that plumps lips naturally Enhances natural lip color Plumps with a blend of essential oils The secret behind Lip Venom is a blend of essential oils, which include cinnamon, wintergreen, and ginger, that cause the blood to rush to the surface of the lips, flushing and swelling them slightly. The gloss also includes jojoba and avocado oil that moisturize and give the lips intense shine. Yo

• Where can I find this in South Florida? This is my all time favorit...2 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss stay put? I like the fact that it is lip plumpi...3 Answers
  • Does this product actually work? Or does it trick you into thinking...3 Answers
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss
  • "one of my fav lip plumper I put it on all through out the day , I just cant get enough of the tingle and the way it makes my lips look , " in 6 reviews
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
Review for: Lip
Until I can afford the injections and the upkeep, I always have a lip plumper in my makeup bag to bring my thin boring lips to life. The DuWop Original Venom is at the top of my list for plumping products for its feel, shine and effect. Yes, it tingles--but only a bit! I happen to relish in feeling the product working but for some with sensitive skin it can feel a bit intense. The glossy finish of this product allows for one-product lip service. After applying and letting the tingling work its magic, my lips are left plump and pink-no need for extra color. As for the overall effect I am always left with thicker-looking, fuller lips!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have been using this product since around 2006-7. it is by far the best plumping product. the tingling is awesome & the gloss is great. it will irritate your skin if you don't get it directly on your lips but thats bc of the plumping agent, it will plump whatever it touches. i love it but do not recommend if you have sensitive skin or don't have a pain tolerance. beauty is pain!
Adriean D.
Adriean D.
Review for: Lip
This is a great lip plumper! If you're looking for a lip plumper that encourages blood flow in your lips, which deepens the tint of your natural lip color... this is definitely the lip gloss for you! I adore this lip gloss! The tingle, knowing my lip color is darkening and my lips are going to plump; it make me feel just a little sexier!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Love lip venom. From the moment you put it on you can feel it working. It does have a tingleling feeling, it doesn't bother me, but may feel different to those who have never used. It made my lips look and feel fuller. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use. I would recommend if you want to give your lips some plump!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I'm so glad I saw this product. I had a set of these a long time ago and they were in different packaging but I loved them so much. The tingling feeling is my favorite and it was more noticeable in these than many other plumpers I have tried plus the colors were super flattering on my skin tone.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Murrieta, CA
This is my all time favorite lip plumper! I use it every single day! I love the way it makes my lips look and the tingle is cool. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family! They have started using it and absolutely love it! I can't live without this product!
Karye M.
Karye M.
This has always been my all time favorite lip plumping product. However, I have been unable to find it for the last 2 years in Florida! I have looked at Ulta, Sephora and other beauty stores. HELP!
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this when I was younger and I have been super into it lately - it's tingly and satisfying on my lips and the packaging kind of just adds to it. I love love love the lip venom.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok let me tell you upfront this does sting when applied BUT it does eventually go away and leaves you with perfectly plump lips. This is the only lip plumper that has ever worked for me.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this or hate it......slight tingle,nice gloss and thats about it..nothing too special imo. The cinnamon flavor is nice and the bottle could be a lil bigger.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Does it burn at all?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Williamstown, NJ
My lips are very thin, does this make them more plump enough to cover with lipstick?
Lana C.
Lana C.
Does this product actually work? Or does it trick you into thinking it works because it burns, lol!
Shellie B.
Shellie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip gloss stay put? I like the fact that it is lip plumping, but usually lip gloss just doesn't stay on my lips.
laura m.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
First time reading about this brand, is it a really good product?