BeautyLipLip MakeupDuWop
Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss

DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss

by DuWop

The original lip plumper! Make your lips full, luscious and bee-stung - naturally. Lip Venom uses pure essential oils of cinnamon, ginger and wintergreen to stimulate circulation, plus jojoba & avocado oils for moisture and shine. Lip Venom was the very first lip plumper on the market, creating the lip plumping category for the beauty industry. The tingly gloss uses essential oils to enhance lips natural color and shape by increasing circulation. The result: fuller bee stung lips. A tingly gloss that plumps lips naturally Enhances natural lip color Plumps with a blend of essential oils The secret behind Lip Venom is a blend of essential oils, which include cinnamon, wintergreen, and ginger, that cause the blood to rush to the surface of the lips, flushing and swelling them slightly. The gloss also includes jojoba and avocado oil that moisturize and give the lips intense shine. Yo

So I really want a lip plumber, I have okay big lips but I want a little more umpf sometimes. So I'm wondering what plumbing gloss is the best? DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss or [product:too-faced-lip-injection]
J’aimerais bien tester ce produit, mais en vaut il le coups ?
Start your review of DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...might not like the intense feeling, but if you're looking for a true lip plumper then this one should be at the top of your list.in reviews
...could feel it working instantly, gives a great tingling sensation. Has a high shine to it as well, which I love! Worth It 100% in reviews
...the day , I just cant get enough of the tingle and the way it makes my lips look , in reviews
Dharma D.
Rentz, GA
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss uploaded by Dharma D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Other than the tingly feeling for so much longer than usual, but it keeps my lips looking more full & plump without having to constantly put some on.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss uploaded by Renee C.
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss I was sent this lip venom and their triple threat complexion palette for free in exchange for my honest reviews, and I have to say this product has some kick to it I think it's the cinnamon but when you put it on it tingles pretty good for about 2 minutes and that tingle would make you think that it's helping your lips to get Fuller which I believe it is this product is really cool I like it and I like the customer service from this cosmetic company that makes it they're very nice and they're very generous very easy to talk to if you have any questions so if you're looking for a good lip plumper check out #Duwopcosmetics. #Duwopbeauty #Bestlipplumper #Free #Complimentary #Giftedme #Reviews #Followmeoninsta
Kaylee G.
Dundalk, MD
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss uploaded by Kaylee G.
Smells and tastes like spot on like spicy cinnamon, it even has a little ZING. The bottle is cute and vintage but you get a small amount of product. It’s worth it because it lasts a while and leaves your lips feeling amazing but the price is a little high considering the bottle is small. If you decide to spurge get it, it’s nice to add to your collection. DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss
Sadie V.
Brockton , MA
Until I can afford the injections and the upkeep, I always have a lip plumper in my makeup bag to bring my thin boring lips to life. The DuWop Original Venom is at the top of my list for plumping products for its feel, shine and effect. Yes, it tingles--but only a bit! I happen to relish in feeling the product working but for some with sensitive skin it can feel a bit intense. The glossy finish of this product allows for one-product lip service. After applying and letting the tingling work its magic, my lips are left plump and pink-no need for extra color. As for the overall effect I am always left with thicker-looking, fuller lips!
Bee G.
Tustin
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss uploaded by Bee G.
I’m not sure if I just expect too much from lip plumper, but I was once again disappointed in yet another so called “plumper”. I guess I expected a little bit more volume in my lips after using this product, but I didn’t find that to be the case. Did it make my lips glossy? Yes. Did it give them that tingling sensation? Yes. But did it plump my lips? Not at all. I wish this product did more for the price tag. Unfortunately, once mine is empty, I will not be repurchasing.
Delia S.
Napa, CA
I love it. It smells honestly sexy an makes your lips lustrous. It's got a cinnamon flavor. Seems sticky at first but totally worth it. Which reminds me I need more. Lol ..one tub last about a month an price is great
Jaimie  P.
Sewell, NJ
I used to buy this ALL the time from Sephora over a decade ago. I never understood what happened to the brand but I recently bought this teenhood favorite from forever 21 and it's exactly the same. It doesn't do much but it's nostalgic. Their products last forever, too.
Christina R.
Gainesville, VA
I think this keeps lips staying glossy and does not wear off quickly. It plumps lips and gives your lips a cool tingling sensation.
Grace M.
I love this stuff! It’s slightly tingly going over but overall feels great and seems to plump my lips a bit. My only complaint is that it’s a small container for the price. Overall I would recommend the product and I would repurchase.
Ari D.
Miami , FL
DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss uploaded by Ari D.
This is my number one favorite lip plumper ! The tingly sensation and gloss is top notch. This is the OG of all lip plumps and the price is great! The taste is great over all the best!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April D.