BY DUWOP

Purify, detoxify, beautify Mattillume looks and feels like a translucent powder but is actually an innovation in baked clay, with a texture defined by lightness and incomparable transparency.  It mattifies while providing a subtle luminosity that diffuses the appearance of fine lines. Much like a traditional clay mask, Mattillume also draws skin impurities to the surface where they can be washed away at the end of the day. Mattillume has a crescent of deeper pigment to customize the color.  This natural, paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-free and talc-free formula glides on with ease, resulting in a luminous, fresh and pure complexion. DuWop does not use animal testing on any of their products. see more...

• Is this like Mary louminizer from the balm?1 Answers
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have this and love it. I keep it with me everywhere I go. It blends so well with my complexion and gives my face the smoothness I am looking for.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Faith g.
Peebles, OH
Omg i so want one please it looks awesome and i really wanna try it out for sure so please send me one
Ericka C.
I love this compact it works great when wanting to contour your face to enhance your features
Géeh K.
Purificar, desintoxicar, embelezar. Mattillume olha e se sente como um pó translúcido, mas realmente uma inovaçao em barro cozido, com uma textura definida pela leveza e transparencia incomparável. Ele matigica proporcionando uma sutil luminosidade que difunde a beleza feminina.
Jovana M.
Duwop Mattillume Compact Lighter gives natural look, I tried it and it gave me very good and natural look but still covers skin disadvantages :)
Rachel K.
Is this like Mary louminizer from the balm?