BY DUWOP

white peach - sheer peachy pink Like a tall fruity beverage on a hot summer day DuWop s latest lip innovation, Icedteas, are refreshing addition to any makeup collection.  Translucent lip treatments that pack the punch of exotic fruit flavor, a subtle cooling effect and the slightest hint of color. Icedteas hydrate with jojoba oil, aloe and green tea extract and also contain sunscreen to protect lips. IcedTeas are paraben-free, sulfate-free, Petro-chemical-free, Pthalate-free, and is free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic dye, GMO s, PPG s, MEA/DEA/TEA s, Formaldehyde Donors and Triclosan. DuWop does not use animal testing on any of their products. Lip Treatment, White Peach see more...

• I've never heard of this. What is it good for? Where can I find it??1 Answers
  • Where can you find this product? I have never seen it before but ...4 Answers
  • What is the texture of this like? It looks like if applied too ha...1 Answers
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip treatment is wonderful and effective, a very nice tint and perfect for me because I need protection 365
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
This treatment feels amazing on the lips! The fun formula feels light and fresh and leaved a beautiful, subtle tint. I would highly recommend this product in summer for its sheer color, as well as in winter for it's powerful treatment! This is really a must-have for your makeup collection!
Elise M.
I love this lip treatment! It leaves a fair amount of colour and is moisturizing. I did get the dark red colour ("Strawberry Kiwi"), and plan to buy it again!
baileigh b.
Bright red lipsticks aren't really my thing but this lipstick is absolutely amazing and it is such a nice color
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
This lip treatment is nice and feels so light and fresh. It's different from other products I've tried.
Elvisa D.
Seatac, WA
Ive tried this before and this product is really good for yours lips and is different from others
Amy J.
I kind of wonder if I just got a bad one because of all the really positive reviews but I got the Grapefruit tinted one and it had a really thin greasy texture and smelled just awful like really fake poorly made "makeup" that you played with as a kid. I was really hoping to like this as it promised a fruity smell, taste and super moisturizing feel. Too bad, also pretty expensive.
BATOM INCRIEVL , MUITO LINDO , COR MACIEIS , ADAPITA NA BOCA MUITO FACIL , FICA LINDO A QUALQUER COR DE PELE , FIOCA M,UITO LINDO , ADOROOOO , MUITA LINDA COR  ADORO , PELA COR , MARAVILHOSA DURA MUITO , MUITO LINDO GENTE ADIQUIRAM ESSE PRODUTO PRA CASA .
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
Where can you find this product? I have never seen it before but I am really interested in trying it out.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Has anyone tried this? Is it good?
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the texture of this like? It looks like if applied too hard, it would just break off easier than regular (more emollient based) lip treatments.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I've never heard of this. What is it good for? Where can I find it??
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Is the color actually bright red or is a red tint?