BY DUWOP

DuWop's Gray Eyes showcases 3 beautiful tones of this rich charcoal shade in an ingenious and imaginative palette. Blended with silver tones to give a metallic feel & a coordinated soft cream liner it's ready to vamp up even the shyest eyes. Specially formulated so that the colour won't sink into lid creases the selection of pewters and highlighting silvers will endure from dusk til dawn. This gorgeous DuWop Eye Palette in Gray Eyes comes with a funky double ended applicator which allows you to get the professional look without the need to haul around an artist's supply of brushes. Please note: This product is not tested on animals. Directions of use: Use base alone for wow-factor block-colour or create depth along the crease with the darker shade to the outer corner of the lid with the square ended applicator. Sweep the lightest tone on the upper section to the brow line. Blend as desired. see more...

Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
This DuWop eyeshadow pallet is the best!! I've always had a bad time making a smoky eye look but with this DuWop eyeshadow pallet the colors stay on my eyes all day and looks beautiful too!! I love how easy this eyeshadow glides on my eyes and I love that the color does not fade away as my day progresses!! I highly recommend DuWop eyeshadow pallets if you want an outstanding product!!
Tracy N.
Omg. I'm so in love with this pallet. Grey is such an amazing and easy color to wear and the fact that it has white and black with it means you can do a beautiful gradient eye. Def worth the money!
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I loved using this pallet. I originally bought it for my daughter and used it the other night thinking "why not" it blends so easy and looks so great on me I fell in love!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I thought this was the cutest little palette ever...and the first day I got it I dropped it and one of the shadows shattered.. I kinda hate that they out the cream liner next to the shadows..but still a cute nice palette
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I put this on the wish list. I think I would try this. I just haven't gotten the smokey eye look down yet. I'm still working on that.
Brittany T.
I love these colors! Plus the shadow stays on your eye kids all day long and isn't see through and cheap looking. Another must have!
Tara J.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love the colors in this pallet 😍 this is a must have! I'm just getting into doing full make-up and I really like this one
Jasmine R.
Tulsa
Its was good but i think they could have added more colors instead of just grey but so fas it was good
khadijah r.
Dubai
Seven different single eye color palettes that defy the creasing of creams and the dullness of powders with an amazingly light, soft-blending formula that's sheer yet poppy each contains three shades of the same color base, gold or silver to metalicize and a coordinating cream liner.
Morgan P.
I think this makes your makeup look better and is good value I would definitely recommend this to everyone my eye colour is blue it is the best pallete I have ever tried it's so pigmented I love it
Chris AngĂŠlica P.
Are they creamy?
Cristina G.
Newman, CA
Does it blend good ? Is it very pigmented ?
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Is this a good brand? never heard of it before.. any suggestions?
Summer D.
How's the pigmentation in this?