BY DUWOP

Dark circles won t know what hit them Circle Block is a revolutionary two part system that takes on dark circles and other skin imperfections by first "blocking" them with a water-resistant treatment shield and then covering them with a pigment rich, ultra smooth concealer. Applied directly to the dark circle, the treatment shield has phenomenal staying power and is rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, E and C to brighten and combat inflammation.  The concealer moisturizes with Glycerin and Shea Butter.  When patted gently over the shield, it gives full coverage with a lightweight, natural finish that is paraben-free and won t settle into fine lines. concealer 0.22 oz / 6.4 g treatment shield 0.11 oz / 3.2 g Circle Block s treatment shield is rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, E and C to brighten and combat inflammation. The concealer moisturizes with Glycerin and Sh see more...

Angelique G.
I recently had this product sent to me by DuWop as PR and omg! I have been obsessed I love how it covers my dark circles. I love this product alone and when I mix a little with my tarte shape tape!!
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
I have had dark circles since High School and I've tried just about everything as far as concealers and this is hands down, one of the absolute best concealers I've used! The orange topper is nice and hydrating, this combo covers my dark circles and under eye texture better than anything else! Highly recommend!!
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
This is a nice product. It is well worth the price because it lasts. I recommend for lasting color versus other concealers. I tend to have bad circles and I feel like this "heals" them a bit too so that they are faded when I'm not wearing makeup at all.