BY DUWOP

Dark circles won t know what hit them Circle Block is a revolutionary two part system that takes on dark circles and other skin imperfections by first "blocking" them with a water-resistant treatment shield and then covering them with a pigment rich, ultra smooth concealer. Applied directly to the dark circle, the treatment shield has phenomenal staying power and is rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, E and C to brighten and combat inflammation.  The concealer moisturizes with Glycerin and Shea Butter.  When patted gently over the shield, it gives full coverage with a lightweight, natural finish that is paraben-free and won t settle into fine lines. concealer 0.22 oz / 6.4 g treatment shield 0.11 oz / 3.2 g Circle Block s treatment shield is rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, E and C to brighten and combat inflammation. The concealer moisturizes with Glycerin and Sh see more...

Angelique G.
I recently had this product sent to me by DuWop as PR and omg! I have been obsessed I love how it covers my dark circles. I love this product alone and when I mix a little with my tarte shape tape!!
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
This is a nice product. It is well worth the price because it lasts. I recommend for lasting color versus other concealers. I tend to have bad circles and I feel like this "heals" them a bit too so that they are faded when I'm not wearing makeup at all.