Duvel Belgium  750ML Duvel Belgium 750ml

Duvel Belgium  750ML Duvel Belgium 750ml
Duvel Belgium 750ML Duvel Belgium 750ml
stacy e.
stacy e.
I really enjoyed this beer. It's Belgian style offers a sweet smoothness that makes it easy to drink. It does have a higher alcohol content (8.5%). So take caution!!!a good, smooth beer, one of my top favorites. id say there is a spicy, fruity, yet floral taste to it at the beginning and then it ends with a salty note, a tad bitter at the end.

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This is one of our favorite beers. My husband and I tend to like Belgian beers and this is one of our favorites. It's very easy to drink without being bitter or sour. We drink this while we're out and we also like to buy it at our local grocery store as it has become more available recently.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
A good, smooth beer, one of my top favorites. id say theres a spicy, fruity, yet floral taste to it at the beginning and then it ends with a salty note, a tad bitter at the end.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
This is a very strong beer. I would recommend this to someone who wants to try something different. It will give you a quick buzz!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
One strong beer. For a girl that barely drinks beer I was so buzzed off one drink.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Huma R.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
An excellent foreign beer, with a decent ABV. It's smooth but you can get the light bitterness of the hops out of it, and it's got a satisfying mouthfeel, so you don't feel like you're drinking water. The American brewery North Coast brewed Pranqster as an homage to this, and personally I prefer that (it's just a tiny bit more floral and fruity).
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this one of those beers that has a real hoppy taste?