Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY DUVALIN

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy: 18 pieces 2 flavors in one candy

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy

Start your review of Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
One of my favorite candies ever! My grandma just came back from Mexico and brought some even though they sell them in the states. There's just something special about bringing them back from your country of origin.
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
Favorite candy from childhood. The hazelnut part tastes similar to a Nutella frosting and strawberry tastes artificial but refreshing.
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Duvalin childhood candy's. If you haven't had it you need to try it. I personally don't eat chocolate because I breakout a lot. But I will have a couple Duvalins at a time 😉
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great creamy candy amazing flavors and very inexpensive they're like 25 cents and it's just a small craving
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mexican candys are so good its creamy you can taste all three flavors the chocolate doesnt over power at all which I love since im not a big fan of chocolate as it is! You can buy them at any mexican store for literally couple scents for one or a bag for couple bucks nothing expensive
Sugey n.
My childhood fav! So inexpensive and so creamy, taste is so yummy!! And so affordable, I always buy these for my kids
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ
These are good. Once you open the package you can smell the sweetness and I love how you can mix it or keep it separated and it still taste so delicious.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My childhood fave! They were only a quarter. If my mom didnt have enough for us all to get an ice crema shed just get us these and we were satisfied. They are so creamy. They come with a little spoon which always seems to get lost before you get to eat your candy.
Jessica P.
Portland, OR
This is my all time favorite when I was growing up. This is the original Nutella right here. So delicious and very cheap
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm Mexican and I love this😋 there cute a little, they are not pricey 👍🏼👌🏼 I bought it at a candy store or Mexican candy store. I'm a repeat user on this. So I recommend cuz it's not too sweet 🙌🏼👌🏼👏🏼!
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Where can I find these?
Endy G.
It may come with a stick to eat them.But i eat it using my finger…lol does anyone else does that too ?
Ibett G.
Lynwood, CA
Where can i purchase in bundles

Target