Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY DUVALIN

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy: 18 pieces 2 flavors in one candy

fernanda m.
Me en cantan los duvalines demasiado eh crecido con ellos solo que en México saben mejor e probados unos que no tienen mucho sabor como los que yo eh probado en México y no me pueden hacer creer o pensar que son los mismos porque si fuera así muchas personas no opinaron igual que yo.
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is Mexican candy! In USA this is more expensive, but i don’t care, I do pay for this because I love it! 😍
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best. Childhood in a container. It’s just frosting, and perfect for a sweet snack.
Sonia H.
My favorite sweet thing to have in Mexico and everywhere. It has a rich flavor and the perfect go to sweet snack. Reminds me a lot of my childhood.
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
Favorite candy from childhood. The hazelnut part tastes similar to a Nutella frosting and strawberry tastes artificial but refreshing.
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Duvalin childhood candy's. If you haven't had it you need to try it. I personally don't eat chocolate because I breakout a lot. But I will have a couple Duvalins at a time 😉
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great creamy candy amazing flavors and very inexpensive they're like 25 cents and it's just a small craving
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mexican candys are so good its creamy you can taste all three flavors the chocolate doesnt over power at all which I love since im not a big fan of chocolate as it is! You can buy them at any mexican store for literally couple scents for one or a bag for couple bucks nothing expensive
Xochitl R.
Delicious! Very good option for candy bags, as it comes 18-24 a box and it's less than $5!
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my number one favorite candies growing up, if you got lucky you get the little plastic scoop that goes with it so you don't end up with sticky fingers.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Where can I find these?
Endy G.
It may come with a stick to eat them.But i eat it using my finger…lol does anyone else does that too ?
Ibett G.
Lynwood, CA
Where can i purchase in bundles

Target