Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY DUVALIN

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy: 18 pieces 2 flavors in one candy

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy

Start your review of Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are like delicious mini cups of heavenly frosting. This flavor combination is my favorite though they do come in cups of strawberry & vanilla, all 3 together, etc. These aren't typically seen in the regular grocery stores so I go to our local mexican market to get them. They're super cheap and delicious! They come with a tiny little white spoon type utensil that makes eating them even more fun. I love the taste and consistency and everything about these!
Emily H.
Twin Falls, ID
I know it is an every day candy, but it was always my absolute FAVORITE to find in my bag each Halloween! I grew up in a Spanish community and got these often, then moved 14 years ago and haven't seen them since. That is, until yesterday at the walmart in my boyfriend's home town. I yelled bc I was so excited! We were going to a Halloween party and I HAD to get everyone to try it. This is like icing packaged in perfect little servings so you can conveniently carry it anywhere. I'm experiencing some serious nostalgia this year! Oh but if you try it, beware the tiny plastic spoons. If you're like me and try to eat it too fast, you might cut your tongue!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mexican candys are so good its creamy you can taste all three flavors the chocolate doesnt over power at all which I love since im not a big fan of chocolate as it is! You can buy them at any mexican store for literally couple scents for one or a bag for couple bucks nothing expensive
fernanda m.
Me en cantan los duvalines demasiado eh crecido con ellos solo que en México saben mejor e probados unos que no tienen mucho sabor como los que yo eh probado en México y no me pueden hacer creer o pensar que son los mismos porque si fuera así muchas personas no opinaron igual que yo.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm Mexican and I love this😋 there cute a little, they are not pricey 👍🏼👌🏼 I bought it at a candy store or Mexican candy store. I'm a repeat user on this. So I recommend cuz it's not too sweet 🙌🏼👌🏼👏🏼!
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
One of my favorite candies ever! My grandma just came back from Mexico and brought some even though they sell them in the states. There's just something special about bringing them back from your country of origin.
Jazmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good it's like the Mexican version of Nutella I swear you guys have to try this it so little but it's so good and it comes with a little spoon it's the tiniest phone ever like it's perfect reminds me of when I was a kid I forgot to add of this little song that I would come out with it it was like duvalin no te cambio por nada
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My childhood fave! They were only a quarter. If my mom didnt have enough for us all to get an ice crema shed just get us these and we were satisfied. They are so creamy. They come with a little spoon which always seems to get lost before you get to eat your candy.
Guadalupe L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was my love when I was 5. I find it funny cause I had no idea it was considered a pudding. For those who have never tried it, it is definitely a different consistency than traditional pudding. Its denser and kinda more candy tasting.
Jess G.
I love this snack!! It's a Mexican product. It's sweet, not hot at all. It has a similar consistency to peanut butter. Tastes like melted chocolate. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's just soooo good. Its not a candy or gum its just duvalin!
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Where can I find these?
Endy G.
It may come with a stick to eat them.But i eat it using my finger…lol does anyone else does that too ?
Ibett G.
Lynwood, CA
Where can i purchase in bundles

Target