Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY DUVALIN

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy: 18 pieces 2 flavors in one candy

Chelsie C.
Springville, UT
I love getting these as a treat but you can't eat just one! They are like a mix between pudding and frosting. Try all the flavors!
Jessica P.
Portland, OR
This is my all time favorite when I was growing up. This is the original Nutella right here. So delicious and very cheap
Sugey n.
My childhood fav! So inexpensive and so creamy, taste is so yummy!! And so affordable, I always buy these for my kids
Erika G.
Probably one of the best Mexican candies ever invented. It's a must try if you having. It's kinda like pudding
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is Mexican candy! In USA this is more expensive, but i don’t care, I do pay for this because I love it! 😍
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great creamy candy amazing flavors and very inexpensive they're like 25 cents and it's just a small craving
Tiff H.
Ah this had been one of my favorite candies since i was a child! I love these things they're so delicious!!
Ashley M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Best childhood candy ever made. Try frozen it taste so good . I love how it comes with its little spoon
Endy G.
Loves these specially for when making goodies bags for birthday parties.lol love the flavor of them.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Duvalin is my thing! I grew up with this candy and I'm still loving it. Try it, you will love it.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Where can I find these?
Endy G.
It may come with a stick to eat them.But i eat it using my finger…lol does anyone else does that too ?
Ibett G.
Lynwood, CA
Where can i purchase in bundles

Target