GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDuvalin
Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy

by Duvalin

Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy: 18 pieces 2 flavors in one candy

What mexican candy do you prefer?
Where can i purchase in bundles
It may come with a stick to eat them.But i eat it using my finger…lol does anyone else does that too ?
Start your review of Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy!
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Duvalin Hazelnut and Strawberry Flavored Candy uploaded by Ketzi  T.
I love these delicious duvalines sweets, they are delicious addictive, it is always good a snack to enjoy with my children. #ricolino #Duvalin
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
One of my favorite candies ever! My grandma just came back from Mexico and brought some even though they sell them in the states. There's just something special about bringing them back from your country of origin.
Noemí  B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is Mexican candy! In USA this is more expensive, but i don’t care, I do pay for this because I love it! 😍
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ
These are good. Once you open the package you can smell the sweetness and I love how you can mix it or keep it separated and it still taste so delicious.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm Mexican and I love this😋 there cute a little, they are not pricey 👍🏼👌🏼 I bought it at a candy store or Mexican candy store. I'm a repeat user on this. So I recommend cuz it's not too sweet 🙌🏼👌🏼👏🏼!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mexican candys are so good its creamy you can taste all three flavors the chocolate doesnt over power at all which I love since im not a big fan of chocolate as it is! You can buy them at any mexican store for literally couple scents for one or a bag for couple bucks nothing expensive
Sugey N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My childhood fav! So inexpensive and so creamy, taste is so yummy!! And so affordable, I always buy these for my kids
Jessica P.
Portland, OR
This is my all time favorite when I was growing up. This is the original Nutella right here. So delicious and very cheap
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great creamy candy amazing flavors and very inexpensive they're like 25 cents and it's just a small craving
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My childhood fave! They were only a quarter. If my mom didnt have enough for us all to get an ice crema shed just get us these and we were satisfied. They are so creamy. They come with a little spoon which always seems to get lost before you get to eat your candy.