BY DUTCH GOLD

Dutch gold organic pure honey 12 oz see more...

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Delicious honey from my favorite brand, Dutch Gold, which Dr. Oz approves of. I like the buckwheat honey by Dutch Gold as well. This one has a nice light flowery taste. I can feel the health seeping in.
megan v.
Ocala, FL
I found this on sale and purchased. It tastes great on toast and I use it a lot in baking but I honestly do not know if it is worth buying organic honey vs. normal honey. Maddix W.
62 conversations. Put this in my tea and it's satisfactory flavor. Great idea for Christmas gifts for family if you spoon it out and put it in petite mason jars with little bows!
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
What isn't better than organic natural honey. I use it as a natural sweetener in lots of recipes. Can be more expensive than other options, but it is organic.
Stossi W.
Jenny W.
Great product, I often use this in my tea, it does sweeten up the tea, not too much but just right, would recommend!
sheena s.
Organic is the best way to go! Great for teas and can be also used in a lot of recipes. You can never go wrong with honey
Lesley N.