GroceryPantryDutch Gold Honey
Organic Wildflower Honey - Case of 6 - 12 oz

Dutch Gold Honey Organic Wildflower Honey - Case of 6 - 12 oz.

by Dutch Gold Honey

Our USDA certified Organic Honey is produced by organic certified beehives. These special beehives are located in remote regions of Brazil where the honey bees can forage for nectar from various wildflowers, that are Free from herbicide or pesticide...

Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Dutch Gold Honey Organic Wildflower Honey - Case of 6 - 12 oz.!
Crystal C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Organic honey I use this product when I make a home made lemon honey ice tea Paris while with so many things I like to get the plain Cheerios add this honey to it the only thing I would Wanna improve is making it in a more environment friendly box inside of plastic‼️
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Delicious honey from my favorite brand, Dutch Gold, which Dr. Oz approves of. I like the buckwheat honey by Dutch Gold as well. This one has a nice light flowery taste. I can feel the health seeping in.
megan V.
Ocala, FL
I found this on sale and purchased. It tastes great on toast and I use it a lot in baking but I honestly do not know if it is worth buying organic honey vs. normal honey. Maddix W. 62 conversations. Put this in my tea and it's satisfactory flavor. Great idea for Christmas gifts for family if you spoon it out and put it in petite mason jars with little bows!
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
Dutch Gold Honey Organic Wildflower Honey - Case of 6 - 12 oz. uploaded by Ashley W.
I definitely love this type of honey. I enjoy putting it in my cup of coffee some mornings . I'm not sure if I can pair it with another brand. I definitely think it is healthy. I would also recommend somebody else to try it.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Dutch Gold Honey Organic Wildflower Honey - Case of 6 - 12 oz. uploaded by Olynsie M.
Very good and very tasty. Organic and made in Brazil. Its not very pricey and you get a great amount for the price
Stossi W.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
sheena S.
Organic is the best way to go! Great for teas and can be also used in a lot of recipes. You can never go wrong with honey
Jenny W.
Great product, I often use this in my tea, it does sweeten up the tea, not too much but just right, would recommend!
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
What isn't better than organic natural honey. I use it as a natural sweetener in lots of recipes. Can be more expensive than other options, but it is organic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...