BY DUTCH GOLD HONEY #60 in Honey

From clover blossoms. US grade A. 12 oz honey equals 1 cup. Product of USA & Canada. 12 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

• "Cant go wrong with this on toast or maybe even some hot tea!" in 1 review
Adriana R.
To me eat pancakes without honey is the worst. A friend of mine make chicken wings with a hint of this honey...and I think that was one of the best meals of my life.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this honey! And the little bear bottle it comes in, is adorable. Its very thick and rich in flavor! It's priced right and would recommend this to someone who enjoys honey! Its great in smoothies, tea on toast...anything really!
Anna M.
The bear shape makes it impossible to squeeze when it's less than half-full, and you can't store it upside-down because it WILL leak!
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
No honey is better then dutch gold honey! The thick gooey yummyness! Cant go wrong with this on toast or maybe even some hot tea!
Gledys H.
I really love this honey. Easy to pour an doesn't get messy. I use this on my face as a facial, makes my skin really soft.
Madison B.
Dulles, VA
I love this honey i use it everyday! In my herbal tea it is just the right sweetener to add to my tea in the morning
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always thought this was ok when I was younger, but now I trust other organic honey from local growers instead.
christina s.
winnsboro, TX
I have learned that not all honey is the same.I like this one, It's as close true hone as you can get
Amy H.
P.a.
Love this sweet and healthy honey! I find giving this by spoonful to my Lil guy when he's coughing helps him sleep and stop coughing, better than any medication, especially when he's young and can't take much medication, honey helps babies coughing! Must try, great buy!
Sophie K.
I love this honey and the packaging is adorable, it's probably not on the more healthier side but my god does it taste good