Dutch Farms Grade A Eggs Medium - 12 CT

by Dutch Farms

Dutch Farms Grade A Medium Eggs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dutch Farms Grade A Eggs Medium - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Chante R.
Illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. I always find myself drawn to them for their eggs because I never have had a bad experience with the flavor. Plus the price is always affordable.
Cheyenne B.
These are no different than any other brand I have bought. Same great taste' beside farm fresh eggs of course lol.
Jessika L.
I haven't try them but they look really good besides the egg is a really good food to eat and have a healthy life
Roxanne Y.
Niles, IL
Eggs are always needed in my house. I literally have eggs every morning for breakfast. Also we constantly bake which means eggs are always needed. Taste great.
Shannon B.
Eggs are a staple in my house and this brand taste good any way you cook them or in recipes.Great protein source too.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
These are the best eggs I could find and boy am I happy with them! They are good for you and they taste fantastic!

Looking for your answer?