BY DUTCH COUNTRY

Dutch Country Homemade Pumpkin Roll.
With cream cheese filling (made from scratch).
Thaw & serve.
Ready to eat. see more...

Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I just finished one of these today. I love the rich pumpkin taste of the cake, and the creamy filling is the perfect companion. One roll can serve as dessert for around 6-8 people and it is less expensive than buying everything to make my own, plus no hassle involved for me. I get mine at Kroger.
Emily K.
Michigan
Want a good pumpkin roll but don’t have the time to make one of your very own? Let Dutch Country Homemade Pumpkin Roll do the dirty work, so you can enjoy a delicious homemade pumpkin roll with none of the mess of making your own. To top it all off, they’re super reasonably priced so you can still enjoy your pumpkin roll without feeling guilty for taking the easy way out. Your friends and family will never believe something this moist and tasty came from the store.
Meredith M.
Just had some of this deliciousness today! Who doesn't love a good pumpkin roll? But who wants to take the time to make it, roll it, and bake it up? Not me! The store-bought are just as wonderful! Some yummy pumpkin goodness!
Shana B.
Got this at my local Kroger and it is so yummy! Best Halloween treat so far. My grandpa used to make these homemade and they taste almost as good! Happy Halloween!
Esmeralda A.
I just love pumpkin rolls no matter if it's Halloween or Christmas I just love to have it at home for the holidays to serve next to a hot coffee or hot chocolate for the kids.
Taitum V.
Nothing says fall like this delicious treat. One of my favorites for the season!! Creamy and perfect, goes great with warm cider or hot chocolate
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Delicious and creamy, at a very great price. My favorite thing to eat over the holidays, and the packaging keeps it nice and fresh!
Juliet Y.
Sanger, Ca
I absolutely love love this roll!!! The best ever ! Every time it's fall season I know this is coming out !!
Carolyn D.
These are amazing! I love having us for breakfast with a cup of coffee gets me into the fall mood yummy.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Is this good
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I usually eat this cold, but has anyone tried it heated?