Dutch Blitz Blue Expansion Pack uploaded by Laura R.Dutch Blitz Blue Expansion Pack uploaded by Liz R.

BY DUTCH BLITZ

NOTE: You can use this pack alone or with the original deck to allow for up to eight players. Dutch Blitz is a highly interactive, highly energetic, family-friendly card game that will test your skills, smarts and speed. It's the kind of game that makes your brain work really hard. But because you're having so much fun, you won't even notice. Perfect for parties and family game nights, Dutch Blitz has been a favorite of card players for decades. And it's more popular today than ever. Give it a try and we think you'll agree: Dutch Blitz is a vonderful goot game. Age: 8+ see more...

Liz R.
goldsboro
This game is a huge hit with family and friends! Kids as young as 11 have played with me and we love it!!
Laura R.
Doral, FL
I love him! I can play hours and not get tired, the only bad thing is that the expansion has the same colors as the original, and although the symbols are different, the fact that the same color is handled makes it confusing to count the end points.
Samantha M.
Toronto
This game is one of my party favourites! It's so fast-paced and fun, and with the expansion pack you can play with so many people. My only warning is be prepared to make some enemies with this game because it gets super intense and competitive! But in all seriousness, every person I've introduced this game to has loved it and had a great time playing.