D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac

by Dusse

#22 in Whiskey

Naturally aged for at least four and a half years, the bold and full-bodied blend of D’USSÉ VSOP Cognac is made from a selection of the finest eaux-de-vie, including some that were carefully matured in the cellars of the Château de Cognac. The result is

Whats the best mixer for Dusse?
IvvE never tried this. How is it?
Who has tried this? I don’t want to waste my money!
Start your review of D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac!
Summer J.
Atlanta, GA
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by Summer J.
I just hosted a dinner party sponsored by dusse and the mixologist duo (Whiskey & Rosemary) who crafted the bar menu really knew what they were doing. The dusse cocktail was sooooo smooth !
LaTika H.
Prnc Frederck, MD
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by LaTika H.
This is a must try even if you don't usually drink dark liquor it's very smooth and it's a great mix with Pepsi, Coca-Cola, pineapple juice or mountain dew! It can cost anywhere from $40 -$60 for a fifth but it is worth every penny! Your taste buds will thank you later and it's Top shelf so you don't have to worry about a headache the next day!❤
Tiffany C.
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by Tiffany C.
I do recommend this it’s very smooth and goods down easy!!! A little bit too easy lol but it’s a great drink something to truly sip and enjoy. The bottle is everything to me it’s cute and the shape is different
Courtney M.
Watkinsville, GA
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by Courtney M.
Classic cognac! My friend introduced me to this . Not a big drinker but D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac this one is a smooth taste! I would definitely recommend.
Yesenia C.
Corp Christi, TX
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by Yesenia C.
What a beautiful cognac. I love dusse on rocks. It has such a sweet deep flavor and a beautiful bottle. My grandma uses one of my old bottles to hold her flowers lol
Charlene R.
D’Ussé® Vsop Cognac uploaded by Charlene R.
Love the smooth taste of this drink just some ice and a nice glass and that's it. This is a must try and I will buy this again. #happyhour
Ariel T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very smooth cognac the smoothest ive had so far i recommend drinking it straight very much worth the price the bottle is very nice aswell
Ruby A.
I had this on my graduation night two months ago. Of course because Bey & Jay mentioned it. I was not disappointed my drink of choice is Hennessy and this is way smoother, especially when taking shots after your graduation ceremony. I haven't tried mixing it yet but I will be trying this weekend.do you mix it with Coke too?
Tori W.
Sparks, NV
My go to brown liquor. Besides Carmel crown, & Hennessy. so smooth, as a shot or a drink [product:d’usse-vsop-cognac]
Myah J.
Birmingham, AL
Definitely a nice smooth liquor . Definitely a go to when it comes to the dark liquor . Easy to mix with anything if you’re a chaser or mixer . Isn’t as bad tasting as other liquors.