Durvet Safe Guard Dog Wormer Fenbendazole Granules 4 Gm Pk uploaded by Maria M.

BY DURVET

Safeguard dewormer for dogs only. Each box contains 3 packets which treats dogs for round, hook, whip and tapeworm. Give one packet per day for 3 days. Mix in regular food. For treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. For use in dogs. Can be used on young puppies, debilitated dogs, pregnant females and heartworm infected dogs. Similar to prescription formulas, but now available in stores, safe-guard delivers broad spectrum treatment for worms. Safe for puppies at least 6 weeks old. Daily dose: 22.7mg/lb. Treat for 3 days in a row. Fenbendazole - 22.2%.: Size: 1 gm. see more...

• What is this I'm so confused 2 Answers
  • Is this any good for puppy's 2 Answers
  • I'm wanting to try a at home wormer instead of the vet. Has anyone ...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Pretty much average the same as all workers I have tried and tested and definitely not the cheapest
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this for my puppies. I just add to their food. Just a tiny bit of the powder for my little chihuahua, and the rest of the pouch for my bigger doggie.It's a 1 gram pouch per 10 pounds. It was on sale for 6.99 I think it runs for around $8 to $9 dollars at any pet store.They seem to not notice it's in their food.They eat it just fine.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
My mom uses this once a year on our dogs and it has helped them be able to stay alive since parasites are horrible
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
This worked very fast to get rid of worms in my dog. She didn't get sick or have any negative side effects. Was a very efficient product.
Blah B.
Blah B.
Worms are the worst, serisouly they're disgusting. But it happens, and it's luckily something that we can treat from home to save on vet costs. This dewormer works well, gets the job done. Just be sure to follow the instructions.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Works pretty well. Unfortunately my dog has come into contact with worms a few times now, but this brand always gets the job done and my dog is normal and healthy again pretty fast. Make sure you follow the insturctions
Trinity A.
Trinity A.
What is this I'm so confused
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.
I'm wanting to try a at home wormer instead of the vet. Has anyone used these and are they any good?
Skeye N.
Skeye N.
Is this any good for puppy's