BY DURVET

No-bite -an alcohol-based pyrethrin formula designed to quickly flush out and kill fleas and ticks. Repeat treatment as needed. Do not use on puppies under 12weeks of age. Effective long term (3 months) control of fleas, ticks and lice on dogs, cats, pet bedding and pet areas. Spray cats and dogs heads, ears and chest until damp. With fingers tips, rub into face and around mouth, nose and eyes. Do not use on puppies under 6 months old, or kittens under 7 months old. Repeat every 3 months. See label for complete instruct. Pyrethrins - 0.18%, Mgk 264, Nylar: Size: 1 qt. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica H.
Branson
Purchased at: PETCO
Good for fabric. We had an outbreak of fleas in our house and I spray this on my bed weekly and haven’t had a single bite. Has a very strong chemical smell that my dog doesn’t like, but I will continue to use it on my bed and sofa!