BY DURVET #6 in Large Pet Supplies

When Used As Directed Is A Safe and Efficient Way To Remove Unwanted Hair From Face and Muzzle Of Any Equine. Horseshave When Slightly Dulled By Use Is A Very Effective Tool For Removing Bot Fly Eggs. Do Not Apply Pressure. Pull Gently. 50 per display case. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaytie L.
Trafford, PA
These are literally the best thing ever. My horse hates clippers and freaks out any time I try to put them anywhere near them. These are awesome for trimming up his whiskers without him panicking and acting like the world is about to end. Seriously. Buy them.
Stephanie O.
Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use to use a pair of scissors to cut our horses wiskors until we went to a horse show a few years ago and someone was giving these out. They are beyond amazing. All I have to do is pretty much wipe and the hair come off.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are EVERYTHING. If you have a horse that doesn't prefer electric clippers, these are the perfect alternative. I use them on my horses muzzle and face. It is silent and a gentle way of getting the long hairs. They are very inexpensive and last a long time.
Dana U.
Wonderful product! I usually use clippers to trim around the face, but this is the perfect tool for touch ups on the muzzle or to keep with your show grooming supplies(my "show" grooming box was always kept to a few essentials)
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
WOW another product I am so happy to review! I love this tool! My horses LOVE this tool! We use it either every time their whiskers get too long or when we go to shows or film! I cannot stress it enough how much I love this and it is sooooooo affordable!
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These literally may be the best invention for horse owners. I cannot say enough about how these have saved me many times in showmanship classes. I never go to a show without several. So small and easy to use and trims the horses so well
Amanda D.
These razors are great for horses that don't like the electric razor buzzing or head shy horses. We have used them for years on our horses and dogs!
Stephanie O.
Totally going to try this out, it seems easy to use and the price isn't bad at all. Hopefully my pup enjoys it
Sheena C.
Webberville, MI
These little shavers work great for tight spots, such as ears nose and chin, especially for the timid horse.
Beatriz M.
Just like we need hair cuts and shave our legs theses babies need they fur cut off. I like them and use them
Savannah R.
How well does this work
Esmi d.
How sharp is it ? Will it cut the horse skin or has a procted area where is only pulls hair ?
Allison C.
Could you shave any animal with this?
Lily Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Safe enough for a pitbull?
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How well does this work?