BY DURVET

• HORSE • Designed with a u.s. patented mesh material known as textilene. • This material made exclusively in kensington is 1000x2000 denier mesh. • Shields your horse from biting insects and also provides protection from the sun with 73% uv protection. • Formulated to withstand fading, soiling, wear and tear and is mildew resistant, fire retardant and cleans up easily. • Allows your horse full visibility with the maximum protection from dirt, dust and debris for the face and eye area. see more...

• Hmmm....wondering why this would be in the decorator badg...1 Answers
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely loved these when I owned horses. Because the pasture often had some brambles and other eye hazards the double eye darts really helped protect my babies eyes.
Charm P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
My friend has these and said they're great! This is an amazing product because it keeps flies away from horses face!
Emma G.
My friend has these and she got her horses name in vinyl on it! they are so cute and she loves them!
Stephanie  V.
Great mask. Keeps the flys off my horses face and he is very comfortable in this mask
jennell r.
Never used this before but I no someone who has and I hear it's a good
Product
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
These are really great masks i have these that i use they are really great
Angela V.
This is easy to put on, keeps the flies off my girls eyes but I do wish I went with the ears as she's still tossing her head a lot to get them out of her ears.
good quality for price.
mandi b.
Hmmm....wondering why this would be in the decorator badge collection. any thoughts?