BY DURO-MED

Offers additional support and increased stability over any standard cane. Reverses for left or right hand use. Features include: Foam grips to allow for a more improved and comfortable grip. Height adjusts from 29" to 38" in 1" increments. Designed with a 3/4" aluminum shaft and black steel base with four slip resistant rubber tips for added stability. Weight: 2 lbs. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. see more...

• Instead of one handle, is there two side by side together?1 Answers
Erica C.
We purchased something similar as this for my grandpa after he got out of the hospital. During his recovery process, to help him get around the house and out of bed, he relied on this handy thing alot. I cant express how glad I am about purchasing this. The four knobs on the bottom is excellent and very sturdy!
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I prefer this type of cane for older adults because it has four stabilizers on the bottom rather than a traditional king that only comes with one. I feel that people would feel a lot more safe and balance with four other than one which can easily trip or fall
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Bought this for my grandmother who has some trouble moving around on her own. Works great and the extra 2 legs support strong enough for her to get up and down from the couch.
Myriah N.
This cane is awesome! My purchased one for my grandmother and it help her stand longer ! It's also helps her keep he balance ! With the 4 rubber balls at the end she can keep her Balance even longer!!!!
Shakira W.
My grandmother has one of these and she loves it . She tells me it helps her walk perfectly and it really does .
Erica C.
Instead of one handle, is there two side by side together?

back