BY DURKEE

Durkee Steak Seasoning is a coarse blend of pepper, mustard, onion, garlic, dill, spices and salt. Since this product is coarse in nature, it offers a nice visual appearance and texture, as well as a flavorful addition to foods. The particle size of... see more...

Maria C.
Pico Rivera, CA
This steak seasoning is really good. Especially if you're having a BBQ your guests will enjoy the flavor. My family loves it but it's my secret for a good cooking.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Adds a wonderful bold flavor that compliments the meat flavor of steak. I have even used this on chicken and it turned out pretty good!
Dawn M.
I love a good steak and if I'm going to cook on the grill I love the Durkee steak seasoning is really good.
Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
Durkee seasoning is one of my favorites. I love their steak seasoning and red pepper seasoning the best.
theresa r.
The steak seasoning I use it on my steaks and on my beef roast gives it a good taste my family loves
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I love the season it taste good with ribs or steak on the grill will buy this seasoning again.
Kim T.
A Great blend of spices for making a dry rub for steaks and even on roasts. I recommend
Alicia B.
I dont even have to think when i cook with this because it makes it so much easier
Savannah D.
How does this taste?
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Does this seasoning have a sweet taste?
Ashley H.
Do they have a low sodium version?