BY DURKEE

Durkee Traditional Style Rotisserie Seasoning is a great seasoning for a rotisserie or conventional oven. It is a perfect combination of savory flavors, blended with onion, garlic, peppers, spices and salt. This product is reddish in color and... see more...

• Never used this but love the rotisserie chicken, does this have tha...3 Answers
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this seasoning. I usually use it on chicken but have used it on steak as well. I usually leave it over night with lemon and my husband loves it a lot. He actually request I use this seasoning
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Great on chicken! I've used it on steak before also. Very flavorful, not too salty tasting like some other seasonings
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This seasoning is great. So tasty.. I use this on almost everything when cooking. It makes everything better.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Durkee rotisserie seasoning traditional style is the perfect blend of spices. I use this several times a week.
Zainab B.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
Every day used....any kind of food that I cooked! I love it ! Love it .......
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
This is my go to spice for roasting chicken and pork. It gives it the right amount of flavor for the taste you are trying to get. Ive only had compliments when made for pot lucks. It is a very versitile spice. I highly recommend it.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Never used this but love the rotisserie chicken, does this have that taste?