BY DURKEE

• What are some recipes this is used in?I always use this to flavor my... 4 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Walbridge, OH
I do not make my deviled eggs or potato salad without Durkee Paprika. The taste of Durkee Paprika reminds me of when my Mom made these dishes for the family. now it is my turn so everything has to be the best quality.
Vinuta H.
Vinuta H.
Pooler, GA
I love spicy food and Durkee paprika certainly helps spice up food with an earthy undertone which enhances the flavors of any dish of any cuisine.
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great spice to have in your collection. It adds a nice flavor to your meal. Definitely recommend this brand and seasoning.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
When you try to eat Paleo like I do, paprika is a must have. Adds flavor to meats, eggs, soups and more!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Love it! We use paprika in a lot of things, fries, baked potatoes, etc. great value !
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Love this to cook gourmet food, and also I use it in burgers, it's so tasty
atk k.
atk k.
Love this I use this in many of my recipes.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Antwerp
Great for seasoning your chicken and vegetables! Makes everything more tasty! Definitely recommend this!
Tyler L.
Tyler L.
Ottawa
Great flavor can use in anything and on anything you like good in rubs chili and so on
Khawl L.
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I love this paprika :) i use on everything <3 like meats, egg even vegetables
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
What are some recipes this is used in?