BY DURKEE

Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I purchase McCormick brand 4.5 ounce containers at my military grocery store for almost exactly this price. As the other reviewer described, you cannot find large containers of granulated onion powder easily. I wish the price for this bulk buy was lower, however, this is my second purchase in four weeks.

If you like McCormick brand granulated onion powder, not Tone's powdered onion dust, then you will also love this brand...almost identical in texture, flavor, and consistency. To avoid potential price rises I ordered the second batch. We make our own taco mix, chili mix, and liberally apply this when seasoning all steak types. Also, we get great flavor addition when pre-soaking black beans in combination with garlic powder and cumin.

The company offers a better price for regular shipments. I suspect only a restaurant or large group of friends who split the order would do so. For regular folks, I encourage you to buy it once. You can always share with friends or family, unless your friends are your family.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This onion powder is a very fine powder but has great flavor and the larger containers last longer