BY DURKEE

Famous since 1850 see more...

Katie G.
Brookings, SD
By far the best and only seasoning you need! It's a go-to and never fail!

I use this seasoning on all of my chicken--it doesn't matter what I'm paring it with. The flavor is delicious without being completely overpowering.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Love all of the Durkee Grill Rubs!! They are easy to use and full of flavor. I mostly love that it adds flavor to my meats without all the calories like a sauce does!! I have all the flavors!
Rachel M.
cahokia, il
We use this religiously, as our base ingredient but along with additional items, when grilling chicken. great flavor - not too spicy/hot but adds a nice boost of flavor to grilled chicken breasts or whole beer can chicken.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Durkee Grill Creations Rib Rub and Seasoning is a part of our special Rip Rub procedure at home. It isn't just any seasoning salt, you can taste the run in the end product. We always have some on hand for RIBS!!!
keith  .
This stuff is amazing! I'm a big griller all year round. Even in -30 degree weather I'm out there. Ive used this product many times and love the flavor. All durkee grill creations are great. Try them and you'll see.
Joshua C.
I really like Durkee grill creations seasoning when I grill food. it really gives the meat a wonderful mouth watering flavor. I've used the one for pork the most. excellent product! !!
dena g.
Love the flavor of the spice I use it on a lot of different meats not just chicken and ribs it's also great on pork chops and pork roast.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
My barbeque has never had as many compliments as I did when I used this product. I can't cook on the grill now without this seasoning.
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR
Very delicious. Would reCommend this product to anyone. It was very flavorful and tasty. I will definitely use it again.
Chrystal S.
I love the rubs for grilling. Durkee happens to have some of the best I have tried especially for chicken.
Where can I buy this product?