BY DURKEE

Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
I have used this product many times and like to use it in my meat loaf as well as in other dishes I prepared. I prefer pretty bold flavors so I use other seasonings along with this in my meatloaf. Try this with some fresh garlic, Parmesan cheese, and spaghetti sauce. And I forgot also use Italian breadcrumbs.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Durkee French's Meatloaf Dry Mix was wonderful...my meatloaf was moist and delicious!! It had great flavor, and I didn't have to get 2 or 3 spices out...this seasoning had it all. My family enjoyed it..we will definitely buy again!
Joyce F.
Palatka , FL
Helps making meatloaf so much easier. Just the right amount of spices for a juicy meatloaf every time