BY DURKEE

Cumin is the ground, dried fruit of the Cuminum Cyminum plant. It is earthy, hot and tangy in flavor and is pale green to tan in color. It is similar in appearance to caraway seed before being ground. Its use has increased dramatically due to the... see more...

prisilia p.
Foodie Expert
Muy rico me encanta esta especia. Comprenla rica comida se prepara
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I really love using Durkee Ground Cumin and the double pack is super convenient because I use it so often. I use Cumin in almost all of my Mexican dishes and I like to add it into my hummus for an extra kick as well. Durkee is a name that I know so I believe they make a quality product.
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
I really love cumin. This is a staple in my homemade curried chicken and rice. I love that the containers are closable, having fresh spices is essential in cooking.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I think ground cumin a must in my Mexican cooking and Durkee brand is a great value. It is easy to find in the spice isle at any local grocery store!!!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Foodie Expert
My mom has cooked with this ground cumin numerous times and it's always got great flavor. She uses Durkee products fairly frequently and we're never disappointed.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Durkee Ground Cumin! It is a quality product and has an excellent flavor. I add this to as many meals as I can ☺ Definitely recommend this brand and seasoning.
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
I love Durkee spices and I've used them for years. Love the Cumin. I use it in a basic pasta/tomato juice recipe I received from a neighbor in Texas 26 years ago. I believe it was a Mexican recipe none the less the Cumin gives it a great flavor.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA
My favorite cumin! I always have on hand. It goes well in several spice mixes that I make at home. And curry.
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
We go through cumin so quickly. We always have this in our cupboard! Great product and value
Nunu S.
It's really practical and gives your food an amazing "scent" and flavor! Really like it and recommend it!