BY DURKEE

Kristin S.
I've purchased other cinnamon sticks that were (believe it or not) fairly tasteless and dried up, but these were a good buy. I used them by crushing them and sprinkling atop warm drinks with whipped cream, and also in mixtures for cinnamon rolls for a swirl of extra cinnamon on top, and they were wonderful! Full of flavor and smell heavenly. Perfect for fall recipes or anytime, really. Good brand to keep in mind for other seasonings, as well.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Cinnamon sticks are great, although they take a little extra effort. When it's the middle of winter and I make some apple cider, a cinnamon stick is the perfect finishing touch! My mouth is watering just thinking about it and it's still the beginning of autumn. They smell great and are easily turned into powder with a cheese grater.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
My mother and I love to make our own Cinnamon Tea! Especially in the winter time!! All you need to do it boil water at least a cup or two. Then add the Cinnamon sticks. Yum Yum Yum!!! Add honey to bring a smooth taste! =-)
Katelyn C.
Universal city, Texas
I used cinnamon stick with orange. I put water in the pot and boil them at high temperature And then I put the temperature at low. After the water is hot I put cinnoman stick with orange and make your house smell soooo good!
Genesis Z.
Laredo, TX
Love using it when I make arroz con leche!! Especially in the winter season it's a must in my kitchen!! There's so many dessert that can be make using cinnamon sticks and it's just the cherry on top!!
Amanda M.
I purchase Durkee Cinnamon Sticks for use in my hot tea, and also for simmering fruits and spices on my stove as potpourri. They are very good quality and always fresh and at a good price.
Rachel H.
Bellingham, WA
I love using these cinnamon sticks! I use them for a variety of things and no matter how old the pack is, they always smell fragrant and fresh.
Laura G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Float in cup of tea... 1 stick in 2 cups water for 3 minutes in microwave... wipe immediately... cleans inside of microwave beautifully
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Great for making teas during those cold winters I love making them because of the smell and my mum uses this for the campurado.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great tasting cinnamon sticks! Use in your cider or tea! The smell of the cinnamon is also a great addition to the home!