BY DURKEE

Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Cinnamon sticks are great, although they take a little extra effort. When it's the middle of winter and I make some apple cider, a cinnamon stick is the perfect finishing touch! My mouth is watering just thinking about it and it's still the beginning of autumn. They smell great and are easily turned into powder with a cheese grater.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
Those cinnamon sticks smell soo good. comes to use especially after cooking you can boil it to freshen up the house.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
I love these cinnamon sticks . I use cinnamon sticks when I make arroz con leche or when I want a cinnamon tea 😋
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for making teas during those cold winters I love making them because of the smell and my mum uses this for the campurado.
j b.
Oh man, arroz con leche and a cinnamon stick. I an taste it now. Can't wait for the holidays and all the holiday foods!
Genesis Z.
Laredo, TX
Love using it when I make arroz con leche!! Especially in the winter season it's a must in my kitchen!! There's so many dessert that can be make using cinnamon sticks and it's just the cherry on top!!
Lynda J.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
It give your coffee a great taste when you warm up the water with it before making the coffee.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
My mother and I love to make our own Cinnamon Tea! Especially in the winter time!! All you need to do it boil water at least a cup or two. Then add the Cinnamon sticks. Yum Yum Yum!!! Add honey to bring a smooth taste! =-)
Melissa R.
Garrison, KY
Stronger taste and the fagarence is stronger than most cinnamon sticks I have used in the past .
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Love these flavorful cinnamon sticks in my tea!
Unlike any others, Durkee has a long lasting flavor of spices