BY DURKEE

Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I love using whole bay leaves for sauces and simmering dishes. I recommend using a spice bag, so they are not lost, if you are a sauce stirrer like me. Great for savory dishes, especially ethnic Indian cuisine. No curry is complete without some added Bay Leaves.
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
These look like it won't work but we are wrong! After you use this , it gives aroma. taste, and its very nice because even after you throw it away it smells and taste the same!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Foodie Expert
I use bay leaves in soups. A little goes a long way so you need only use 1 or 2 leaves to add that yummy flavor. I used to think adding bay leafs was optional and leave them out but after deciding to ad them once...I never looked back, they make a huge difference in the flavor of your food.
chante B.
chante B.
Every year during the holidays I roast a turkey with a special looking flower design browned into the top. I do this by placing the Durkee Bay leaves in a star like shape between the skin and the meat, using 5 leaves. It turns out beautiful every time and the taste is AMAZING!
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Foodie Expert
I love using bay leaves in my soups and chicken and dumplings. This is the brand I purchase and I have used it for years. Keep some in your spice drawer.
Matt W.
Matt W.
Marietta, GA
Great in soups or stew! The only thing better is fresh bay leaves! If you do any cooking at all, you really need to keep these in your pantry.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
I love using Durkees Bay Leaves in my soups. They're so fragrant and easy to use (and remove before serving of course)!
Litekiah G.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use bay leaves in my spaghetti and its soooo good 😋💦!!!! It gives off a good seasoning taste
Renginar A.
Renginar A.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON, ON
Durkee Bay Leaves Whole smells so nice. It is a great product. I loved it. I would highly recommend it.