Durkee

by Durkee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Durkee!
Jenny Z.
I've used these bay leaves in the past and everything I've made with them has turned out great!
Jessica W.
Denmark, WI
Creates a wonderful flavor! Especially in foods like stew/soups, roasts, and pastas!
Catherine T.
Scottsdale, AZ
I cook a lot with my slow cooker and a dutch oven--lots of bone broths, chilis and stews. You can't make these types of things and make them well without good quality bay leaves. I like the Durkee bay leaves because they're so flavorful and the shaker is unique and allows me to control the amount of bay leaves I use for each recipe. Sometimes when using full bay leaves I use too few or too many and it' shard to get right. These are the bomb!
Lisa R.
A staple for thanksgiving and one of the "secret" ingredients to my super delicious stuffing!

Looking for your answer?