BY DURI COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Allison O.
Hoboken, NJ
after strictly following the directions and applying every day my nails were stronger and were no longer peeling after a week! but consistency is key, you have to make sure you sick to It to get all the benefits!
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
I swear by this stuff, it works so well. When I am good and use Rejuvacote consistently, my nails are in peak condition. They grow out beautifully and no chips or splits (as would normally happen). I have not found any better (or cheaper) replacement but if you have some cash, this is definitely worth while to try.
Christina M.
Staten Island
This is the one product I come back to when my nails are in rough shape. Too many gel manicures can leave my nails haggard and Rejuvacote saves them. I apply it every day and it really makes my nails super tough and long again.
Brenda S.
I always use this especially before putting on a color polish and for me it worked awesome! Made my nails more hard and grow a bit faster than before. I’ve purchased about 3 bottles now.
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
My all time favorite nail repair! I always had naturally long nails. My model was , " if I brake a nail, it will go back... no big deal" well after working in the hospital and having several nail breaks, splitting of the nails, dryness, and simply they became really bad shape. My best friend turn me on to this repair polish because she has AMAZING nails. So I asked her what she recommends. She said Duri Nail Rejuvenate. I have gone through 3 bottles and my nails are amazing. Even with cutting then short recently because they became to long for my work. They are in good health! I love shorting my nails and watching them grow all over again! You need a very thin coat and it dries with in seconds! I like to put 4-5 thin coats to make sure they have a strong base! Then I would paint my nails and finish the art work with Duri as a top coat. I can't get enough!
Neda M.
My mother and I have been using this nail strengthener consistently. She said that she saw decent results initially---the ridges on her nails disappeared but she still had problems with her nails being brittle, splitting, and breaking. From the beginning my nails were splitting and now it's still splitting, breaking, and getting even shorter---I am also taking vitamins-so I really think this product isn't performing as it should. I will say that it does help the nailpolish stay on longer though--but so does a base or top coat.
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
This is the best nail growth product ever! My nails were always brittle and wouldn’t grow from years of acrylic nails. Within two weeks my nails were noticeably better. Now after almost 1.5 month I have nails! They are strong and healthy!!
dana m.
Staten Island, NY
Obsessed !!! I've have tried a many different strengthen and growing nail products and this is the only one that worked for me. I used to bite my nails and if Ingres my nails out they would break or split. Now my nails are so strong and grow very very fast. I bring this with me to the nails salon and use this as my base and top coat. I never get gel manicures because I don't want to damage my nails. The picture below is one week manicure no chips !! Everyday I put the Duri polish on as a top coat after seven days I take my polish off.

Amazing product!
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
To begin with I have heard the rumors about this polish containing some funky chemicals and what have you but to be quite honest, I have been through 3 bottles of this stuff and have not had a single bad reaction happen. So I will be ignoring those rumors and focusing on how amazing I feel like this product performs. I use it as my base or stand alone polish depending on my mood. When i use it as my stand alone polish I do exactly as the bottle states. Apply one coat everyday for 5 days and than remove and start over. When it is my base coat I use it 2 times and that is it for the 5 days. Either way it helps my fragile nails from breaking as easy as they typically would. my only negative would be that i have not seen an improvement in my nails over all but also have not noticed them getting any worst.
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
I use this every time I paint my nails! I started painting my nails a lot and made an Instagram account for nails. At the time, my nails were short and always breaking. So many ladies had long, strong beautiful nails and I asked what they used. Duri Rejuvacote was a top choice and recommended to me by many of the ladies I asked. I bought it and haven't looked back! Since using Duri Rejuvacote, my nails are healthy and long. Breaks happen less than they used to, and I'm normally filing my nails down because they get so long! Highly recommend this product. Results won't happen overnight, so be patient and use the product as directed and you won't be disappointed!
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Will this product help me grow a nail that's hard to grow I have one nail that's hard to grow it's so thin and brakes off so easy and it even seems to have almost a two layers that are growing together so what can I do with a nail like this