BeautyNailNail CareDuri Cosmetics
Duri Rejuvacote 2 Nail Growth System Nail Treatment 061 fl oz

Duri Cosmetics Duri Rejuvacote 2 Nail Growth System Nail Treatment 0.61 fl. oz.

by Duri Cosmetics

Duri Rejuvacote 2. From dying nails to nails to die for. Rejuvacote the nail doctor will heal and cure your split, cracked and acrylic eaten nails. In a matter of weeks you will enjoy the look and feel of strong, vital, natural nails. Toluene,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duri Cosmetics Duri Rejuvacote 2 Nail Growth System Nail Treatment 0.61 fl. oz.!
Jodie Z.
Duri Cosmetics Duri Rejuvacote 2 Nail Growth System Nail Treatment 0.61 fl. oz. uploaded by Jodie Z.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is the only nail product... EVER.... to take my thin brittle nails from short & frumpy to long and strong. It is simply the best nail fixing product on the market!
Frances M.
Long Beach , CA
This system works so great! It works rapidly. Ian a repeat user on my third bottle. It’s has a high shine and it a thin formula, it’s easy to apply. It is a great value $15 you can use the whole bottle and totally recommend this product!
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
Duri Cosmetics Duri Rejuvacote 2 Nail Growth System Nail Treatment 0.61 fl. oz. uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff right here is a must must must. I get my nails done usually about once or twice a month. Being a new mom I gets chips in my nails from all of the clips and straps and car seat buttons 🤣😂 they are always now a mess with or without gel. I use this as a base polish every time I do my own nails. It makes them so strong and look so healthy that it’s the perfect brand of polish to have just a clear coat. It even made the tips of my nails whiter in just one use !!! You see the difference immediately which I love. Seriously I can go on forever about how much and why I love this. I wouldn’t use it on your toenails I did once and yes it makes them grow and super strong as well. For me this is a 100/10 and I highly recommend this to anyone who wants natural healthy looking nails. It’s perfect for men also who don’t want a color but still groom themselves more than other men (like my boyfriend). I seriously hope if ur reading this that you give it a try, you will not be disappointed. [product:duri-cosmetics-duri-rejuvacote-2-nail-growth-system-nail-treatment-0.61-fl.-oz.]
Allana L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’ve been using this for a few years, now. I think it helps my nails grow faster, but they grow relatively fast on their own, so hard to say. It definitely works well as a protective coat on the days I don’t paint my nails, and keeps them from cracking and breaking.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only nail polish that works at building the strength back in my nails after I do something dumb to them. Just do regular coat every couple of days and my nails are because to not being chipped messes.

Looking for your answer?